Thank you for your support, understanding and cooperation with state and local leaders who are urging cooperation to help limit the spread of the expanding COVID-19 pandemic. Online resources remain as an effort to continue to gather for worship and prayer. Pastor Craig conducts Services of Prayer and Reflection that will be found on YouTube and Facebook.
Go live starting at 5pm on Saturday, May 15. Online worship service will be available at that time. Communion will also be available on Sunday, May 16 from 10am-10:45am for those that wish to partake.
REVISED GUIDELINES PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
Single indoor service at 9am on Sundays
• Please continue to adhere to cautious guidelines while in the building
• Do not congregate in the building.
• Remain in your seat and resist moving about once in the sanctuary.
• Ushers will dismiss. Please proceed to exit to allow proper distancing.
• Maintain six foot physical distance.
• Wear face covering at all times.
• Sanitize hands when entering the building.
Please remain cautious in the community to reduce contact and thereby spreading of the virus which remains a threat. Thank you.
Registration is limited and will close on Friday, May 14 at 10am or when registration reaches the set limit (currently 70). If you prefer to call and have help registering, please contact Leah Grebner at 309-688-9212 (Salem church office)
Join Sunday School families for an outdoor Pentecost Celebration from 6pm-7pm at church on Sunday, May 23.
The Holy Spirit is alive and working in all of us! We hope to see your family as we gather (safely) to celebrate this wonderful gift!